I Can Never Think Of Good Titles... So I'll Just Write A Bastard Long One Here, Impressive Eh?
I'm feeling characteristically bored so I'm just gonna ramble and go needlessly in depth about my past few days and other such interesting things.
Brace yourself fool...
I am currently in love with Fall Out Boy's new album (sorry Candice). It's a real grower. It is the musical equivalent of fungus. Fast growing fungus. Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out if you can.
The Office complete series one and two and the christmas specials boxset arrived today. I haven't had time to watch it yet, what with 6th form and other stuff (I can't watch it on my PS2 cos it doesn't connect to my TV properly. Or something). Jolly good stuff. Rah rah rah.
I'm such a sucker for material posessions lately. Next on my hitlist is my 100 notes plus wishlist on CD's from PunkerMentality, I'm Alan Partridge series 1 and 2 on DVD and Family Guy series one, two and three on DVD. I also need a new jackety type thing and some new trainers or something. Maybe some Vans?

No, not those kind of Vans...
These kind...

Although they may make my feet look like huge blocks of concrete.
Monday, Monday... I slept in and skipped Business 'cos I needed some sleep. I haven't been in a while; like two weeks or so. Mr Sweaty Cunt will probably rub his sweaty pits up against me tomorrow for being naughty. Dang.
Tuesday - Was ok. Went to ALL my lessons. I'm good, oh yes. Then YOUTH CLUB. Which was pretty boring, although I had a few bouts of hyperactiveness and very nearly managed to eat a whole pack of M&M's by throwing them up and catching them in my mouth. I dropped two. From a whole packet. Not awesome.
Today - Only had Media. Well I had Business as well but attending Business lessons is for losers. And I'm not a loser at the mo'. Things are swell. Apart from the cockface who was following me home on his scooter and a twatty car driver who pulled out in front of me (so I applied EMERGENCY BRAKE TECHNIQUE and saved my own life). There was traffic on the other side of the road and a parked car in front of me so I slowed up and the nobber on the scootay behind me very nearly went into the back of me. I scowled at him through my mirror and whizzed off. Cunt.
Only downside to the current awesomeness of life is an ICT exam on Monday. Study Leave starts Friday (three weeks of no 6th form!) but I have an exam Monday. Cack.
Not this weekend but the weekend after sees me and Candice spending a stupid amount of time together. Which is splendid. I'm going to her gaff which will be coolisimo. I have to get on a train. That will be my first train journey since I was a twinkle in my Dad's eye. Well maybe not that far back but the last time I went on a train I was about 9. 9 or so years ago. Should be funny.
Anyway, I think I'm all out of stuff to ramble needlessly about.
chro.


2 Comments:
At 9:04 PM,
. said…
and if you understood/read all that, you get a prize.
yay for half term!
At 6:00 PM,
pink_blackbutterfly said…
hey ya! oh boo for bordom! lol :)
I've never really listened to fall out boy.
But i've only heard good about them.... maybe i'll give them a listen!
Post a Comment
<< Home